Wednesday 18 May 2016

Timesweep 21st May

Another week, another award winning, unbeatable playlist Part 1 1. Squeeze - Take me I'm yours 2. Styx - Renegade 3. Rainbow - Take me I'm yours 4. The Who - Who are you 5. Toto - Hold the line 6. Genesis - Follow you follow me Part 2 1. The Cars - Just what I needed 2. Neil Young - Four strong winds 3. UFO - Only you can rock me 4. Bob Seger - We've got tonight 5. The Sweet - Love is like oxygen Part 3 1. The Kinks - Sunny afternoon 2. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Refugee 3. Whitesnake - Trouble 4. J Giels Band - Freeze frame Part 4 1. Bob Dylan - Like a rolling stone 2. The Band - Stagefright 3. Stevie Nicks - Stand back 4. Jefferson Starship - Find your way back Part 5 1. Prince - Purple rain 2. Queen - Innuendo Part 6 1. The Hollies - Long cool woman in a black dress 2. ZZ Top - Sharp dressed man 3. Elvis Presley - Blue suede shoes 4. Joe Cocker - You can leave your hat on Part 7 1. The Who - I'm a boy 2. The Clash - Rock the casbah 3. Bruce Springsteen - Human touch Part 8 1. Queen - I want it all 2. Van Halen - When it's love 3.Ozzy Osbourne - Flying high again 4. Free - All right now Part 9 1. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - American girl 2. ACDC - It's a long way to the top 3. Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town Part 10 1. Rainbow - Stargazer 2. Kiss - Detroit rock city 3. Queen - Good old fashioned lover boy Part 11 1. Peter Frampton - Show me the way 2. Rolling Stones - Fool to cry 3. Bob Dylan - Hurricane 4. Badfinger - Come and get it

No comments:

Post a Comment