Wednesday 4 May 2016

Timesweep 7th May

The highly entertaining classic rock show for the masses airs around now. Find a station by going to www.dominicforbes.co.nr/ Part 1 1. The Sweet - Ballroom blitz 2. Led Zeppelin - Dancing days 3. Genesis - I can't dance 4. Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the dark 5. Tom Petty - Mary Jane's last dance Part 2 1. Van Halen - Dance the night away 2. David Bowie - John I'm only dancing 3. Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight 4. Billy Idol - Dancing with myself 5. Poison - Your mama don't dance 6. Aerosmith - Your mama don't dance 7. Meatloaf - Two out of three ain't bad Part 3 1. Queen - Killer queen 2. Redbone - Witch queen of New Orleans 3. Dave Edmunds - Queen of hearts 4. Bob Dylan - Queen Jane approximately 5. The Who - Acid queen 6. Mountain - Mississipi queen Part 4 1. Grateful Dead - Casey Jones 2. Motorhead - Killed by death 3. Yardbirds - For your love 4. Fleetwood Mac - Save me Part 5 1. Van Halen - Hot for teacher 2. Buffalo Springfield - For what it's worth 3. Cheap Trick - |If you want my love Part 6 1. Rolling Stones - Paint it black 2. Bon Jovi - I'll be there for you 3. The Guess Who - American woman Part 7 1. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain 2. Blind Melon - No rain 3. The Who - Love reign o'er me 4. Guns 'N' Roses - November rain Part 8 1. Bob Dylan - Hurricane 2. Genesis - Jesus he knows me Part 9 1. Slade - Run run away 2. Foreigner - That was yesterday 3. Chicago - Along comes a woman 4. Queen - Hammer to fall Part 10 1. Deep Purple - Perfect strangers 2. Bon Jovi - Runaway 3. Russ Ballard - Voices 4. Huey Lewis & The News - If this is it Part 11 1. ZZ Top - Legs 2. Sammy Hagar - I can't drive 55 3. Alan Parsons Project - Don't answer me 4. Billy Idol - Flesh for fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment