Wednesday 8 June 2016

Brit Rock 11th June

There's a new website address, go to dominicforbes.org 1. Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood nights 2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California 3. The Eagles - Hotel California 4. Billy Joel - Say goodbye to Hollywood 5. Phoenix Calling - Rescue me 6. Kings Of Leon - Fans 7. Pure Youth - Other side 8. Arctic Monkeys - Di I wanna know 9. REM - What's the frequency Kenneth? 10. Stiltskin - Inside 11. The Police - Syncronicity 2 12. Ian Dury & The Blockheads - What a waste 13. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Pump it up 14. Skid Row - Youth gone wild 15. WASP - The real me 16. The Doobie Brothers - The doctor 17. Queen - I want it all 18. Billy Joel - I go to extremes 19. Marillion - Easter 20. Tom Petty - I won't back down 21. Faith No More - Epic 22. Great White - Once bitten twice shy 23. Don Henley - New York minute 24. Slade - How does it feel 25. Stealers Wheel - Star It's an hour of non stop punk rock for hour three 1. Magazine - Shot by both sides 2. The Buzzcocks - What do I get 3. The Ramones - Sheena is a punk rocker 4. Generation X - King rocker 5. Green Day - When I come around 6. Bowling For Soup - 1985 7. Dr Feelgood - Milk and alcohol 8. Broken English - Coming on strong 9. The Stranglers - Something better change 10. Tom Robinson Band - 2,4,6,8 motorway 11. Weezer - Hash pipe 12. Pigeon Detectives - Take her back 13. The Clash - London calling 14. The Undertones - Jimmy Jimmy 15. Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK 16. Blink 182 - Always 17. Blink 182 - What's my age again 18. Alien Ant Farm - Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment