Wednesday 7 September 2016

Brit Rock 10th September

Listen, learn and enjoy 1. Andy Taylor - I might lie 2. WASP - Take me up 3. The Cult - She sells sanctuary 4. Whitesnake - The deeper the love 5. Metallica - Hardwired 6. The Survival Code - Broken strings 7. The Darkness - Friday night 8. Anders Bossell - Flying roses 9. The Who - Love reign o'er me 10. Dee Snider - We're not gonna take it 11. Foo Fighters - Everlong (acoustic) 12. U2 - All I want is you In hour two, I'm joined by Kansas lead vocalist - Ronnie Platt 13. Kansas - Carry on wayward son 14. Kansas - With this heart 15. Kanss - Point of know return 16. Kansas - Play the game tonight 17. Kansas - Nobody's home 18. Kansas - Visibility zero 19. Kansas - The unsung heroes 20. Kansas - Dust in the wind 21. Kansas - Fight fire with fire 22. Balance - In for the count 23. Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' with disaster 24. Joe Satriani - Satch's boogie Hour three and it's prog rock all the way 1. Marillion - Grendel 2. Jethro Tull - Aqualung 3. Emerson Lake And Palmer - Lucky man 4. Yes - Wondrous stories 5. Barclay James Harvest - Hymn 6. Rush - Limelight 7. Genesis - I know what I like in your wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment