Wednesday 21 September 2016

Timesweep 24th September

Be wise and find a station at dominicforbes.org or http://dominicforbes1969.moonfruit.com/ or http://www.dominicforbes.co.nr/ Part 1 It's songs all about rock 1. Led Zeppelin - Rock and roll 2. Def Leppard - Let's get rocked 3. Kiss - Detroit rock city 4. Queen - We will rock you 5. ACDC - For those about to rock 6. Neil Young - Rocking in the free world Part 2 1. Rolling Stones - It's only rock and roll 2. Doobie Bros - Rocking down the highway 3. Steve Miller Band - Rock 'n' me 4. The Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane 5. Twisted Sister - I wanna rock 6. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I love rock and roll Part 3 This week in rock history 1. Bad Company - Bad Company 2. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Crosstown traffic 3. Yes - Roundabout Part 4 1. Quiet Riot - Cum on feel the noize 2. Bon Jovi - Bad medicine 3. The Who - I can't explain 4. John Cougar Mellencamp - Jack and Diane Part 5 This week's rocker's celebrating birthdays 1. T-Rex - Get it on 2. Wishbone Ash - Blowing free 3. Mike & The Mechanics - All I need is a miracle 4. Sting - All this time Part 6 Songs about time, on Timesweep 1. The Quireboys - 7 o' clock 2. Rush - Time stand still 3. The Doors - Love me two times 4. Pink Floyd - Time Part 7 Girl's names 1. Jefferson Starship - Jane 2. Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie 3. Rolling Stones - Angie 4. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary Part 8 1. Fleetwood Mac - Sara 2. Aerosmith - Janie's got a gun 3. The Police - Roxanne Part 9 Back to 1978 1. Squueze - Take me I'm yours 2. Styx - Renegade 3. Rainbow - Kill the king 4. The Who - Who are you Part 10 1. Toto - Hold the line 2. Genesis - Follow you follow me 3. The Cars - Just what I needed 4. Neil Young - Four strong winds Part 11 1. UFO - Only you can rock me 2. Bob Seger - We've got tonight 3. The Sweet - Love is like oxygen

No comments:

Post a Comment