Tuesday 27 December 2016

Brit Rock 31st December

1. The Cult - 'Lil devil 2. The Hives - Hate to say I told you so 3. UFO - Only you can rock me 4. The Cars - Just what I needed 5. Bob Seger - We've got tonight 6. Metallica - Turn the page 7. Blood Sweat & Tears - Spinning wheel 8. The Who - See me, feel me 9. Steve Miller Band - Jet airliner 10. Billy Idol - Cradle of love 11. Marillion - Cradle of love 12. Queen - Friends will be friends 13. Bryan Adams - Do I have to say the words 14. The Jam - David Watts 15. Metallica - Heroof the day 16. Bush - Swallowed 17. Oasis - Live forever 18. Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate love song 19. Shawn Mullins - Lullaby 20. Van Halen - Humans being 21. Queen - Too much love will kill you 22. Bruce Springsteen - Secret garden 23. The Beatles - Free as a bird 24. Joan Osbourne - One of us 25. Pink Floyd - Wish you were here 26. Tom Petty - Yer so bad Hour three, an hour of UK based AOR 1. Genesis - abacab 2. Supertramp - dreamer 3. ELO - Wild west hero 4. Free - My brother Jake 5. Peter Gabriel - Solsbury hill 6. Steve Winwood - Valerie 7. T-Rex - Get it on 8. Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a hero 9. Dave Edmunds - Girls talk 10. Asia - Heat of the moment 11. Chris Rea - Tell me there's a heaven 12. Dire Straits - Brothers in arms 13. Focus - House of the king

No comments:

Post a Comment