Wednesday 14 December 2016

Timesweep 17th December

Part 1 A look at the music and the culture of Canada 1. Rush - The spirit of radio 2. Loverboy - Working for the weekend 3. April Wine - I like to rock 4. Bachman Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet 5. The Guess Who - American woman Part 2 1. Alanis Morrisette - One hand in my pocket 2. The Band - Stagefright 3. Bryan Adams - Can't stop this thing we started 4. Tom Cochrane - Life is a highway 5. Neil Young - Southern man Part 3 Time to rock 1. ACDC - It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll 2. Rolling Stones - It's only rock and roll 3. Steve Miller Band - Rock 'n' me Part 4 This week in rock history 1. The Who - You better you bet 2. Rolling Stones - Miss you 3. The Eagles - Life in the fast lane Part 5 1. BB King - Rock me baby 2. Stephen Stills - Love the one you're with 3. Queen - Hammer to fall 4. Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb Part 6 Back to 1964 1. The Kinks - You really got me 2. The Rolling Stones - It's all over now 3. The Pretty Things - Don't bring me down 4. Nashville Teens - Tobacco road 5. The Beatles - I saw her standing there Part 7 1. Them - Gloria 2. Them - Baby please don't go 3. The Zombies - She's not there 4. Bob Dylan - The times they are a changing 5. The Who - I can't explain Part 8 This week's birthdays 1. Bad Company - Can't get enough 2. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Stone free 3. The Rolling Stones - Emotional rescue 4. The Cars - My best friend's girl Part 9 Back to 1981 1. Bob Seger - Old time rock and roll 2. Ozzy Osbourne - Over the mountain 3. ACDC - For those about to rock Part 10 1. Rolling Stones - Start me up 2. Foreigner - Juke box hero 3. Blue Oyster Cult - Joan Crawford 4. Rainbow - Can't happen here Part 11 1. Graham Bonnet - Night games 2. ELO - The way life's meant to be 3. The Who - You better you bet 4. Eric Clapton - Behind the mask

No comments:

Post a Comment