Thursday 26 January 2017

Brit Rock 28th January

1. Skid Row - Youth gone wild 2. Wasp - The real me 3. Doobie Bros - The doctor 4. Queen - I want it all 5. Billy Joel - I go to extremes 6. Marillion - Easter 7. Tom Petty - I won't back down 8. Faith No More - Epic 9. Great White - Once bitten twice shy 10. Don Henley - New York minute 11. Metallica - For whom the bell tolls 12. The Who - Love reign o'er me 13. Iron Maiden - Eldorado 14. Ozzy Osbourne - Let me hear you scream 15. Manic Street Preachers - It's not war 16. Kid Rock - Born free 17. Kings Of Leon - Pyro 18. Foo Fighters - Rope 19. Biffy Clyro - Black chandelier 20. Bon Jovi - Bad medicine 21. Whitesnake - Trouble 22. Sweet - Ballroom blitz 23. T-Rex - Get it on 24. Radiohead - Creep 25. Grin feat. Nils Lofgren - Moon tears Hour three looks at members of bands who've enjoyed solo success 1. Paul McCartney & Wings - Live and let die 2. George Harrison - When we was fab 3. Ringo Starr - Photograph 4. John Lennon - Oh my love 5. David Lee Roth - Just like paradise 6. Peter Gabriel - Biko 7. Pete Townshend - Uniforms 8. Roger Daltrey - Giving it all away 9. Don Henley - Sunset grill 10. Joe Walsh - Life's been good 11. Van Morrison - Moondance 12. Lyndsey Buckingham - Trouble 13. Eric Clapton - Knocking on heaven's door

No comments:

Post a Comment