Thursday 9 February 2017

Timesweep 11th February

Part 1 A look at love 1. Led Zeppelin - All my love 2. Fleetwood Mac - You make loving fun 3. Bad Company - Feel like making love 4. Van Halen - I can't stop loving you 5. Heart - What about love Part 2 1. Pat Benatar - Love is a battlefield 2. Foreigner - I want to know what love is 3. Queen - Love of my life 4. The Who- Love reign o'er me 5. Fleetwood Mac - Big love Part 3 Feeling free 1. Roger Daltrey - Free me 2. Cream - I feel free 3. Free - A little bit of love 4. Tom Petty - Free falling Part 4 This week in rock history 1. Aerosmith - Sweet emotion 2. ACDC - Touch too much 3. Pink Floyd - Breath Part 5 1. Van Halen - Jump 2. Rolling Stones - Fool to cry 3. ACDC - Whole lotta Rosie Part 6 This week's birthdays 1. The Who - Who are you 2. The Kinks - Victoria 3. Green Day - When I come around 4. Styx - Come sail away Part 7 1. Bachman Turner Overdrive - Rock is my life 2. The Damned - Eloise 3. Black Sabbath - Neon knights 4. Wishbone Ash - Blowing free Part 8 1. Steely Dan - Reeling in the years 2. Cheap Trick - If you want my love 3. Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit Part 9 Back to 1980 1. Iron Maiden - Running free 2. Saxon - Wheels of steel 3. The Scorpions - The zoo 4. Whitesnake - Fool for your loving Part 10 1. J Giels Band - Love stinks 2. Pat Benatar - Hit me with your best shot 3. Peter Gabriel - Biko Part 11 1. Van Halen - And the cradle will rock 2. Bruce Springsteen - The river 3. Graham Bonnet - Night games 4. ACDC - You shook me all night long

No comments:

Post a Comment