Wednesday 8 March 2017

Brit Rock 11th March

With the high quality features and content available every week on Brit Rock, I think you need to think about selling all of your wordly possesions and giving the money to me as reward. 1. Deep Purple - Highway star 2. Jimi Hendrix Experience - Crosstown traffic 3. Golden Earring - Radar love 4. Queen - I'm in love with my car 5. Bruce Springsteen - Cadillac ranch 6. Tom Cochran - Life is a highway 7. Puddle Of Mudd - Gimme shelter 8. Saxon - Street fighting man 9. Ellen Foley - Stupid girl 10. Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil 11. The Who - Behind blue eyes 12. Pete Townshend - Uniforms 13. Whitesnake - Belgian Tom's hat trick 14. Motley Crue - Public enemy number one 15. Skid Row - Youth gone wild 16. Linkin Park - Numb 17. Counting Crows - Big yellow taxi 18. Evanescence - Going under 19. White Stripes - 7 nation army 20. 3 Doors Down - When I'm gone 21. The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love 22. Canned Heat - Lets work together 23. Led Zeppelin - Ramble on 24. The Byrds - Eight miles high 25. Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie 26. Steve Miller Band - Fly like an eagle 27. The Babys - Isn't it time 28. Todd Rundgeon - I saw the light 29. Nickelback - When we stand together Hour three is the second generation of rock 1. Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet child of mine 2. Cheap Trick - I want you to want me 3. Genesis - Tonight tonight tonight 4. The Cars - Just what I needed 5. The Police - King of pain 6. Journey - Don't stop believing 7. Status Quo - Whatever you want 8. Foreigner - Cold as ice 9. Def Leppard - Photograph 10. ACDC - You shook me all night long 11. Supertramp - Take the long way home 12. Queen - Spread your wings 13. Thin Lizzy - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment