Thursday 4 May 2017

Brit Rock 6th May

1. Steve Miller Band – Rock ‘n’ me 2. Kiss – God gave rock and roll to you 3. ACDC – Rock and roll ain’t a noise pollution 4. ELO – Roll over Beethoven 5. Stealers Wheel – Star 6. Journey – Don’t stop believing 7. Journey – Lovin’ touchin’ squeezin’ 8. Reunion – Life is a rock (but the radio rolled me) 9. Nickelback – Rock star 10. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – I love rock and roll 11. UFO – Only you can rock me 12. Meatloaf – Rock and roll dreams come true 13.Pearl Jam – Alive 14.Yes – Owner of a lonely heart 15. Yes – Starship troopers 16.Guns ‘N’ Roses – Patience 17. Kevin Johnson – Rock and roll (I gave you all the best years of my life) 18. Led Zeppelin – Rock and roll 19. John Fogerty – Rock and roll girls 20. Rainbow – Love live rock and roll It’s a look at some of the artists who’ve been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame 1. ZZ Top – TV dinners 2. Metallica – For whom the bell tolls 3. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have you ever seen the rain 4. ACDC – Let there be rock 5. Neil Young – Rocking in the free world 6. The Beatles – Let it be 7. The Beatles – Here comes the sun 8. Sex Pistols – Holidays in the sun 9. Rod Stewart – Hot legs 10.Lynyrd Skynyrd – Free bird 11. The Ramones – Baby I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment